You can import your products by following the next steps:
1. Click on the Settings/ Import products option and the Import products screen will open.
2. Click on the Excel sample file button. By clicking on the Excel sample file button you can open a sample spreadsheet.
3. Enter your data in the sample spreadsheet and then save in CSV format.
In the Sales tax column should be entered available Sales taxes from the Settings/Master data/Sales taxes list.
Into this column you have to enter Sales tax rate with a space before % mark. E.g.: 9.5 %.
4. Browse and then upload your CSV file by using the Browse Excel file button.
5. Your items will be appeared on the Import items screen. Items that have something mistake are marked with red color.
Open items and modify them before starting import process.
Here you have to click on Import icon at the bottom of the window.
6. Your imported products and services will be appeared in the My products list.